Wednesday 2 August 2017

Week 2: Teaching the juniors in Bishop Class

Ola bloggers and welcome back to week two!

Today my class and I worked alongside Bishop class (Year 2/3) as part of a Tuakana/Teina session.

Tuakana means older once that in charge and Teina means the younger once that listen to the older once.

First, we discussed how to be effective Tuakana. I learned that I have to teach the Teina to understand what they are doing. I can do this by talking more so that they can understand better.

The biggest challenge I came across was moving the blocks because I have to tell them where to put it and sometimes they got confused.

Next week I am looking forward to playing the film to see if it's good or great.

This is Dani signing out :-)

2 comments:

  1. hi dani my name is veronica kengike and i really like your blog post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronica, Next time when you comment try to write a thoughtful,helpful and positive comment for example Hi dani My name is veronica kengike and I was reading through your blog post and it was actually good.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.