Wednesday 29 June 2016

Week 9: Cultural Day by Bendeguz


I liked Culture day because people can see how your cultural dress or lava lava. It is good to wear your costumes on Culture day and show everyone that you are proud of your culture.

On Culture day me and my class made shadow puppets. We started them on week eight. First we started of with Miss Fortes giving us some paper with a shadow puppet template. Then we used a pencil and a ruler to make intricate designs. We drew patterns with the pencils. Then we made the line bold with a felt pen. After that we colored in the shadow puppet.  When we finsihed colouring we had to cut the puppets out and put in needles that we could bend so the piees could move.

After that we made a video about the culture of Hay Park School.  I realy enjoyed this because now I know how to make new patterns and I know about shadow puppets.

By Bendeguz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.