Thursday, 22 June 2017

Week 8: Tahitian Inspired 3D Flowers

Hi Bloggers Check out our art!

We created these using a basic leaf outline as a template that ends up being a petal. We created Tahitian inspired designs on two petals. Then we photocopied them and coloured them using dye and sponges. Once they were dry we cut them out and used a glue gun to glue arrange them to create an 'ocean wave or Moana' effect.

ps Miss Fortes got this idea from some artwork she saw in another post and we loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pohatu class My name is Elyse and I go to Te Kura O Waima, Wow just wow your guys work looks simply amazing, I may have to ask the teachers if we can do something similar. I cant find a single thing that I don't like in this post, The colours are amazing and the shapes are pretty. I would love to see more work like this in the close future.
    Yours Elyse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.